Friday, October 18, 2013

Layers + Rain



Pants: Walmart | Maternity Top: Old Navy | Sweater: Thrifted
Boots: Ardene | Earrings: Dollarama

I  haven't been keeping up with outfits for awhile, huh? It gets darker out sooner now, and by the time Hubby comes home from work it's too dark for photos outside. Sometimes I'm okay with doing photos inside the apartment building, but they usually don't turn out as nice as they do outside. 
It was rainy... We went out for a few errands when Hubby got home from work. These pants are basically what I'm wearing all week long. I just don't feel like wearing my maternity jeans during the day.. unless we go out somewhere, then I might wear them. But once we're home, I tear them off and put something comfy that stretches! haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment