Saturday, October 19, 2013

JEANS!!




Maternity Jeans: Old Navy | Maternity Top: Old Navy | Under shirt: Walmart
Belt: Ardene | Sandals: Ardene | Necklace: Etsy

Wow.. I'm wearing jeans. A little secret: ... because all my black comfy stretchy pants were in the wash! ha ha ha! We took a nice little drive around today in a pretty area not far from our apartments. It was so relaxing. Hubby enjoys taking little drives here and there. I love seeing all the pretty trees. But Fall time sure is flying by super fast!

Today is officially 1 month until my due date! Can't believe how fast time is flying. And things are moving along in the baby room. I FINALLY found a dresser for the room! I'd been searching for one forever! I wanted one that would work for not only storage, but also a changing table. I was checking Kijiji every single day, but could never find what I was hoping to find along with a reasonable price. But last week I caught an ad just in time! It's not fancy or perfect, but it will totally work. So happy! Eventually it'll get a nice paint job, but probably not till after Baby is born.



No comments:

Post a Comment