Saturday, September 21, 2013

Polka Dots + Mint




Pants: Walmart | Maternity Top: H&M
Belly Band: Walmart | Necklace: Etsy | Earrings: Handmade by me

Hello Frizzy Fluffy hair day! Not sure why my hair doesn't want to take to my mousse lately! Grrr...  But those pretty trees behind me make up for my funky hair! : ) 

So.. if it's not stripes, it's polka dots! Ha Ha! Does anyone else have similar obsessions?? .. I just can't seem to break away from it. Plus this shirt is just so cute and comfy, I could wear it every day! Definitely happy to invest in a few good pieces of maternity clothes for sure! But these pants... ya, the Belly Band was definitely in use for this outfit because these pants DO NOT reach to button or zip anymore. I love these pants so much though! Mint is one of my favorite colors these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment