Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monochromatic





Skirt: Thrifted | Top: Thrifted | Sandals: Ardene
Earrings: Etsy | Acorn Necklace: Etsy (from Hubby) | Heart Necklace: From Hubby

What is Monochrome?? Monochrome is being made up of one color or shades of one color. So here, I am wearing a dark brown skirt with a tan-ish top, and bronze-ish accessories.. oh, and brown sandals too! Kind of a fun style! Here are some more examples of monochromatic outfits: here, here, here, here, here, and this one makes me laugh!

I couldn't decide between wearing my acorn necklace and the new necklace Hubby got me for my birthday, so I just wore both! : )

We had kind of a Fall-ish stormy day today. Super windy, blowing the trees like crazy.. I liked it. It felt dreamy.. until it started pouring rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment