Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Old Navy, Please Come To My City...




Shorts: Thrifted | Top: Old Navy Maternity Section
Under Shirt Tank: Walmart |  Belt: Thrifted | Sandals: Ardene

Hubby and I took our first camping trip together this week! We only stayed two nights, but I think that's all the tenting my body could handle. I was super uncomfortable the whole second night. I'm getting really bad sciatic pains in my left leg. But other than that, we really enjoyed our time in the woods! Walking some pretty trails, feeding the adorably friendly chipmunks, and cooking all our food on the campfire! And the weather was just perfect there! The air was clear and breezy. Love it. 

On our way back home we stopped at an Old Navy so I could check out what they had for maternity clothing. Sadly, we don't have an Old Navy where we live. My mom is so sweet, she sent me money last month and told me to buy cute maternity clothes! So I found a pair of maternity skinny jeans, a maxi skirt, and three adorable shirts.. and here I am wearing one of them! I really love the ruched sides of maternity tops. They fit so nicely on the tummy. 

I know, just a simple outfit.. but I feel great! And adding a belt makes it feel a little less "simple" haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment