Sunday, July 14, 2013

Long and Short





Skirt: Thrifted | Top: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted| Shoes: Walmart (foreeeever ago)
Earrings: Ardene | Necklace: Ebay

Thought I would try this little tip I found on Pitnerest awhile back, to wear a short skirt with a long top. They say it lengthens the legs, but.. I don't really see it haha! Maybe it has to be a mini skirt.. which I don't wear, by the way ;) 

Today in between Sunday School and morning service I was slouched in my pew, staring at my belly. Baby was moving and for the first time I got to SEE the kicks! It was a pretty amazing moment. Then during the service he was kicking like crazy and Hubby was able to see it too! Oh the excitement on our faces! I am so loving this! 

My Hubby's Grampa has a garden and our favorite thing to attack are the raspberry bushes! Mmmm they're so nummy! These have become my new favorite fruits! 


No comments:

Post a Comment