Monday, June 10, 2013

Simple in Mint




Skinny pants: Walmart | T-shirt: Walmart
Shoes: Ardene | Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: From Hubby on our 3rd anniversary

Yes, a simple every day outfit. But for me, I felt a little more dressed up than usual. I don't work outside the home so I normally have no reason to "dress up." But I want to be done with that sorry excuse. I have a husband that I can make an effort to look good for and the extra effort makes me feel good about myself as well.
Hubby really likes this outfit!

Excuse the grainy pictures. I can't seem to figure out how to change that. I'm not too techy. If there are any smarties out there that know how to fix the problem (preferably other than uploading my photos to an online photo web hosting thing such as Photobucket) I'd appreciate the tips!

P.S.. Here's a lovely little yellow flower for you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment