Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maxi Skirt + Taco Bell




Skirt: Walmart | Top: Thrifted
Shoes: Ardene | Belt: Thrifted
 Necklace: Thrifted | Earrings: Avon 

Totally got distracted in church this morning and got a mad craving for a crunchy taco from Taco Bell! Since I've been here in Canada we only just got a Taco Bell here in our town in the last two years probably- in the mall. We rarely go there when we decide to eat out, .. mostly because it's Hubby's least favorite fast food joint. But it's my faaaaavorite! (and come to think of it, I hardly ever think of it!) Growing up, my mom, brother, sister and I would often eat there for lunch together when we were out on the town doing errands. So I guess it's also a comfort food in that it reminds me of my younger years with my family. So I got a craving. Once church was out we hit the road and I got my Taco Bell. Then off to Hubby's grandparent's for the weekly Sunday lunch... And I will just mention that I did not eat two meals haha. Hubby enjoyed his Grandma's spaghetti pasta meal and I enjoyed every. single. bite. of my crunchy taco and bean burrito- with LOTS of red sauce! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment