Thursday, July 4, 2013

Killer Humidity







Maternity shorts: Hand-me-downs | Top: Thrifted

WOW, what a stinking warm day we had today! We live on the 3rd floor of our apartment building and we do not have any air conditioning! Ugh.. I think the nasty humidity and heat is causing some of my dizziness and nausea lately. Yes, morning sickness has been returning here and there for the past couple of weeks now. Mostly the reason I haven't been blogging as much as I first was. 

After we ate dinner and let the day cool off into the evening, we went out for a walk. We like to drive across town (across the river is what we say- the St. John River separates our town), park and walk around the cute and peaceful little neighborhoods. I had an ice cream craving, so we made a quick stop first. Bummer, they were out of my favorite flavor, but I picked a new yummy one! 

I LOVE this new t-shirt I'm wearing! .. well, used.. but whatever. I found it at the thrift store yesterday for $2.99! I love how it fits and makes me feel. It's loose and comfy and I adore the way it rests on my belly!! I actually thought it was gray when I bought it, kind of why I bought it. But it has a bit of a tan color to it. Oh well. Still my new favorite shirt!

Time for bed! .. It's cooler out tonight, so I'm sure we'll be able to sleep well.. and we'll have all 3 of our fans blowing on us as well!

P.S Happy 4th of July!! 
Hubby and I watched fireworks for Canada Day on Monday night. LOOVE fireworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment