Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cozy in Stripes (what else?)




Pants: Walmart | Top: Thrifted  | Jacket: GAP | Boots: Walmart 

Hubby forgot to pick up milk on his way home from work tonight so I went back out with to pick up a few things we needed. He works right across the street from our apartments and we have a grocery store across the street as well. I had already been wearing the pants and top all day, but I threw on my jean jacket and boots just to go to the store, and felt pretty cute in my outfit.. all for like 20 minutes! : ) How's that for throwing together an outfit that looks good? ha ha! Love the Fall time for dressing cozy.

Yesterday I had my last regular appointment with my doctor and my next appointment is with the obstetrician at 36 weeks (yesterday was day 1 of 34 weeks). I seriously can't believe how fast time is flying. It's amazing.. I'm getting Braxton Hicks alot more frequently this week and starting to feel some new pressure feelings below. ... Ugh, and in between, I'm still recovering from a nasty cold I got last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment