Sunday, September 8, 2013

Polka Dots



Maternity Maxi Skirt: Old Navy | Maternity Top: H&M
Shoes: Probably Walmart | Belt: H&M
 Necklace: Thrifted | Earrings: Handmade by me


Hubby and I went out on the town last night and I bought this polka dot maternity shirt that I fell in love with last week at H&M! I don't often buy brand new clothes unless it's from Walmart mostly, but when I do it's pretty exciting! I just LOVE this polka dot shirt! And I found a nice looong skinny belt there as well for pretty cheap. .. All my belts have gotten too small... I felt so good today in this outfit!


While out shopping we bought the baby book we have been wanting to get and also bought our baby's first stuffed animal. I fell in love with it a couple weeks ago and promised the little cutie I'd be back for him. His name is Elphie and he's waiting in the my baby boy's cradle for him.

1 comment: