Sunday, September 1, 2013

Faking a Dress




Maternity Maxi Skirt: Old Navy | Maternity Top: Walmart
Sandals: Ardene |Necklace: Yard Sale | Earrings: Ardene

Inspired by the long black dress in this pin, I thought I'd fake a dress with my black maxi skirt and black maternity top! I think it turned out great! I felt so great all day- comfy and confident! It felt very slimming of an outfit, and it just makes my belly POP! It's hard to believe this top used to be loose on me! It's all full of BELLY now! :) .. And I LOVE it! I will definitely wear this outfit again.. (.. good thing I also bought the larger size of this same top!)


3 comments:

  1. Like it! It definitely looks comfy... I wore the same outfit except with a pink shirt the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you able to find the maxi skirt at Old Navy???

      Delete
  2. I actually found one at another store... LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete