Saturday, September 14, 2013

Breakfast Rants and Iced Capps




Pants: Walmart | Top: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted | Necklace: Thrifted | Earrings: Big Lots.. forever ago! 
Coffee Cozy: Handmade by me!

I love Saturdays.. Hubby gets to sleep in and stay home with me all day. We always make big breakfasts on Saturday mornings afternoons. But this morning we were practically out of everything! I have been dying for bisquick biscuits all week and looking forward to making them for breakfast today, but we were out of milk. So I decided to make pancakes to go along with the homemade hash browns... but guess what.. there was like 1 tablespoon of pancake mix in the box! Whaaaaaat?! Grrrr.... So I looked online for a simple pancake recipe that didn't call for milk. Found one. But the pancakes were turning out super thin and weird like, .. which Hubby actually likes I guess! But he ran across the street to get milk and pancake mix anyway. I used the pancake mix for myself : ) ... So breakfast turned out okay after all. And now I'm positive you can sleep better tonight, knowing that my breakfast turned out satisfying. ... Goodness, who rambles on about their breakfast adventures?! ... 

This shirt I'm wearing isn't maternity, but it actually works SO MUCH better as a maternity shirt! It's big-ish and flow-y and really not very flattering when not pregnant. I like it. It's comfy and long- two of my favorite qualities in a shirt lately. 

I was dying for an Iced Capp from Tim Hortons! It's been awhile since I last had one. YUM! Doesn't my fall coffee cozy look just darling on my cup?? Yes, cup cozies work swell for cold drinks too! You can find more of those in my Etsy shop! I make lots of fun fall color combos!



No comments:

Post a Comment