Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Black Dress





Dress: Thrifted | Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Ardene | Necklace: Yard Sale
Earrings: Ardene 

Hello again, Black and Brown! I decided to try the little black dress and brown belt idea I found on Pinterest the other day. And I love love looove it! Okay, so more than once a week my outfits are inspired by Pinterest ideas! Maybe I limited myself in saying "once a week" .. But NO LESS than once a week will be the challenge. There.

Today an elderly lady at church asked me, "Are you sure you really have something to announce to us Saturday??" ..  I thought she was referring to our Gender Reveal invitation and she wanted to see the info, so I told her it was pinned on the back bulletin. She said, "You are so thin, are you sure you have something to announce to us?" haha! Sweet compliment, but .. can't you see my little belly poking out??.. The little belly I'm trying so hard to work here?! But I will gladly take the "you are so thin" compliment any day! This morning I walked out the house feeling like a cow! Why is it those are the days people seem to compliment the most?

Do you have a Little Black Dress? 
What's your favorite way to wear yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment